ABOUT HEALTH FORCE
Health Force is a dynamic startup that specializes in automation and AI for healthcare. We have developed an AI Assistant designed to automate hospital daily administrative tasks and save hospital staff thousands of hours of manual work and allow them to focus on patients
Multiple hospital groups in Italy have already adopted Health Force's AI Assistant. We're growing our customer base and looking for a Solution Delivery Lead to play a crucial role in the successful implementation of our AI Assistant across Italy
As the Solution Delivery Lead at Health Force you will engage with clients on a daily basis, gaining deep insights into their hospital operations and automation needs. You'll collaborate across internal and external teams to guide the successful development and implementation of intelligent automation solutions in hospitals and deliver tangible outcomes.
- Customer Engagement: Work closely with our consulting partners to engage prospective hospital customers, communicating how our AI Assistant works, and leading a comprehensive assessment to identify the business impact and ROI potential of our solution and build a strong business case.
- Solution Design: Work closely with the engineering and product teams, playing the role of a domain expert, guiding the design of new functionalities of our AI Assistant based on customers' immediate needs, and informing the mid-term product strategy and roadmap.
- Solution Implementation: Own the successful implementation of our AI Assistant in hospitals in Italy, creating implementation plans, onboarding customer and internal teams, coordinating with customer IT, and overseeing the configuration, testing, and going live of our AI Assistant.
- Project Reporting: Document, monitor, and track project timelines, regularly providing updates on work progress, obstacles and blockers, and overall performance with execution and progress toward delivery to internal and hospital stakeholders.
- Relationship Building: Serve as the primary contact for the customer throughout the implementation phase, actively engaging with hospital executives to connect their business needs with measurable value.
- You have at least 5 years of experience owning project delivery at a tech consultancy or enterprise software or intelligent automation provider in Italy.
- This experience has given you a deep understanding of best practices when it comes to technology implementation or managing intelligent automation - if that experience is in healthcare it's a big plus.
- You are tech-savvy and comfortable working with product development and engineering teams, understanding the intricacies of product development, delivery, and deployment, and you're eager to expand your knowledge
- In addition to your technical skills, you also have expertise on the business side, demonstrating a strong commercial orientation and the ability to discuss and sell value propositions effectively
- Your past work included consulting with clients, allowing you to assess the needs of a client, identify opportunities, and articulate a nuanced value proposition to potential customers.
- You are confident in engaging with top-level executives in the healthcare industry and possess exceptional communication skills, both oral and written in both Italian and English (additional languages are a plus)
- Your strength lies in your ability to excel in cross-functional environments, navigating internal and external stakeholders through influential interactions
- You're open to traveling up to 50% of the time.
- Additionally, possessing a professional degree or certification in key domain areas such as medicine, engineering, science, or mathematics would be a valuable asset.
If you are passionate about using technology to improve healthcare and have the skills we are looking for, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please send your CV and cover letter explaining how you can contribute to the team to firstname.lastname@example.org - we keep all discussions with potential candidates highly confidential.
We look forward to receiving your application.