ABOUT HEALTH FORCE
Health Force is a startup that is developing an AI Assistant designed for healthcare to automate hospital daily administrative tasks and save hospital staff thousands of hours of manual work and allow them to focus on patients
The AI Assistant is currently being deployed in multiple hospital groups in Italy and Austria and expanding to the rest of Europe and we are now looking for a Senior Python Developer who will play a major role in its deployment.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in Python, especially in writing clean, well-structured, and efficient code. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining automation solutions for various business processes in healthcare.
- Design and develop automation solutions for healthcare processes using Python.
- Maintain and enhance existing solutions for seamless integration and improved performance.
- Conduct API testing and integration to ensure smooth connectivity with other systems.
- Apply problem-solving and critical thinking skills to quickly analyze and solve issues.
- Collaborate with the team and communicate effectively to contribute to the transformation of healthcare through automation and AI.
- Professional career of 3+ years as Python developer
- Experience with API testing and integration
- Knowledge of automation frameworks such as Selenium or PlayWright (this is required)
- Familiarity with software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Good problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Follow the PEP 8 Style Guide
- Modularize Code with Functions and Classes
- Write Unit Test
- Apply Design Patterns
- Document Code and APIs
- Optimize Performance
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge of Git and version control systems
- Experience with server-side applications
This is a full-time fully-remote position and can be done from anywhere in Europe. If you are passionate about using technology to improve healthcare and have the skills we are looking for, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please send your CV and cover letter explaining how you can contribute to the team to firstname.lastname@example.org